Limerick football manager Billy Lee has named his side to take on Antrim in their final league game of the 2019 campaign in Newcastlewest on Sunday afternoon.
- Donal O’Sullivan – Monaleen
- Sean O’Dea – Kilteely Dromkeen
- Gareth Noonan – Dromcollogher Broadford
- Luke Murphy – Monaleen
- Jim Liston – Gearld Griffins
- Iain Corbett – Newcastlewest
- Gordon Brown – Na Piarsaigh
- Darragh Treacy – St Kieran’s
- Stephen Keeley – Adare
- Peter Nash – Kildimo Pallaskenry
- Jamie Lee – Newcastlewest
- Michael Fitzgibbon – Feohanagh/Castlemahon
- Seamus O’Carroll – Castleknock
- Patrick Begley – Mungret St Pauls
- Cillian Fahy – Dromcollogher Broadford
- John Chawke – Kildimo/Pallaskenry
- Michael Donovan – Galbally
- Tommie Childs – Galtee Gaels
- Brian Fanning – Pallasgreen
- Tony McCarthy – Kildimo Pallaskenry
- Adam Kerins – St Senans
- Sean McSweeney – St Kieran’s
- Kieran Daly – Na Piarsaigh
- Padraig Scanlon – Glin
- Paul Maher – Adare
- Adrian Enright – Fr Caseys
Lee’s side lie in 6th place of the league table but their 4 point haul does not tell the full story of what has been a largely positive campaign with tangible improvements on last year.
Narrow 1-point defeats away to Wexford and at home to a promoted Leitrim side was evidence of the incremental improvement of the side. The Derry performance and the last 20 minutes against Wicklow were the two days that Limerick simply were not up to the task.
Those games aside and Limerick were in contention in all the other ties. The game against Antrim will offer Limerick a good chance to build some critical momentum ahead of their clash with Tipperary in the Munster Championship.