After an eventful day yesterday, there is another eight races on the card at Limerick today.
The action begins ten minutes later with the Bluegrass Horse Feed Novice Hurdle at 1pm!
Watch all the races on RacingTV!
- 1:00: A point-to-point runner-up in Britain, COMMANDINGPRESENCE could hardly have made a brighter start for the stable when bolting up in a Punchestown maiden, and with the third and fourth holding the form in a good light in the interim, he is hard to get away from here. Slige Dala won’t relinquish his winning sequence without putting up a fight and is feared most of all.
- 1:30: The connections of FRONTAL ASSAULT are enjoying a good run. This decent bumper performer can take this. Cask Mate has been off long enough for a fine whiskey to mature but he must be doing something right at home.
- 2:00: A trappy contest. BRIDGE NATIVE can do little wrong at the moment and must have a strong chance again, though there are a host of realistic alternatives.
- 2:30: The first-time cheekpieces probably won’t need to improve MY SISTER SARAH in order for her to win this, but she is not the easiest to win with these days and they could prove to be a valuable addition. With a rating of 141, she has a bit of sliding room in any case, but not much, and her stablemate Shanning can be expected to keep her honest. Felicidad can’t be ignored either.
- 3:00: AGENT BORU could be worth a chance now, with the Gibney runners going well. In an open contest, the market regarding the Cromwell-trained duo will be telling.
- 3:30: A small but select field and a case could easily be made for all four runners. Djingle can go a good clip and could be hard to peg back, but he could set this up for a closer, with the likes of Visioman likely to be played late a potential benefactor. Go Anthoher One has a valuable 5lb claimed off his back, but DALLAS DES PICTONS still has some untapped potential at this game and the former Martin Pipe second is marginally preferred here in first-time cheekpieces.
- 4:00: Aforementioned‘s double entry this weekend is a tricky one for punters. He is greatly respected. It remains to be seen how the Kerry National form will work out but it is clearly the key race in terms of form here. However, a chance is taken on WALK AWAY who, unlike nearly all of these, might actually be well-handicapped.
- 4:30: RUN WILD FRED looks the one to beat here and looks a nice staying chaser in the making, for all that he reappears in a nice heat, with the likes of Foxy Jacks potentially quite sharp too chasing.
1:00 – Commandingpresence
1:30 – Frontal Assault
2:00 – Bridge Native
2:30 – My Sister Sarah
3:00 – Agent Boru
3:30 – Dallas Des Pictons
4:00 – Walk Away
4:30 – Run Wild Fred
For more tips click here!