Irish Head Coach Andy Farrell has named his squad to take on Japan this Saturday in the Aviva stadium.
Ireland host Japan in their first Autumn Nation Series tie this Saturday with two Munster players set for starting berths. Andrew Conway is the province’s sole backline representative as he joins Bundee Aki and six Leinster players.
Tadhg Beirne is named in the second row beside James Ryan.
There are four Munster players on the bench in the form of Peter O’Mahony, Conor Murray, Joey Carbery and Keith Earls.
There are two significant cap milestones as Jonathan Sexton will win his 100th cap and Tadhg Furlong his 50th.
In July the two sides produced a nine try thriller with Ireland emerging 39-31 victors.
Ireland Team & Replacements (v Japan, Autumn Nations Series, Saturday, November 6, 1 pm)
15. Hugo Keenan (Leinster/UCD) 13 caps
14. Andrew Conway (Munster/Garryowen) 25 caps
13. Garry Ringrose (Leinster/UCD) 34 caps
12. Bundee Aki (Connacht/Galwegians) 31 caps
11. James Lowe (Leinster) 6 caps
10. Johnny Sexton (Leinster/St Mary’s College) 99 caps CAPTAIN
9. Jamison Gibson Park (Leinster) 10 caps
1. Andrew Porter (Leinster/UCD) 37 caps
2. Ronan Kelleher (Leinster/Lansdowne) 13 caps
3. Tadhg Furlong (Leinster/Clontarf) 49 caps
4. Tadhg Beirne (Munster/Lansdowne) 22 caps
5. James Ryan (Leinster/UCD) 37 caps
6. Caelan Doris (Leinster/St Mary’s College) 9 caps
7. Josh van der Flier (Leinster/UCD) 32 caps
8. Jack Conan (Leinster/Old Belvedere) 20 caps
16. Dan Sheehan (Leinster/Lansdowne)*
17. Cian Healy (Leinster/Clontarf) 109 caps
18. Finlay Bealham (Connacht/Buccaneers) 16 caps
19. Iain Henderson (Ulster/Academy) 63 caps
20. Peter O’Mahony (Munster/Cork Constitution) 76 caps
21. Conor Murray (Munster/Garryowen) 89 caps
22. Joey Carbery (Munster/Clontarf) 24 caps
23. Keith Earls (Munster/Young Munster) 93 caps
*denotes uncapped player